Residential Roofer for installing shingles in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.