Local Roofers for new roof costs in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof costs in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.