Local Roofer for new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new roof estimate in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.