Commercial Roofing for professional roofers in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of professional roofers in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.