Commercial Roofing for Tile roof repair in Holliday. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Holliday roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Tile roof repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.