Local Roofer for recommended roofers near me in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of recommended roofers near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.