Local Roofer for shingle roof repair in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your ResidenceThe primary purpose of the roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roof repair in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.