Commercial Roofer for shingle roofer near me in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of shingle roofer near me in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.