Commercial Roofer for tree roof damage in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe principal intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your homes roof directly before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of tree roof damage in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.