Local Roofer for metal roofing systems in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing systems in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.