Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.