Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.