Commercial Roofing for Metal building repair in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Metal building repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.