Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.