Commercial Roofer for advanced roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of advanced roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.