Residential Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.