Commercial Roofer for affordable roofers near me in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofers near me in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.