Local Roofer for affordable roofing in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.