Residential Roofer for affordable roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.