Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing repair in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.