Local Roofer for aluminum roofing in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.