Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.