Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.