Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof shingles in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.