Commercial Roofing for Best roofer in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.