Commercial Roofing for best roofing company in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe key reason for the roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.