Commercial Roofer for best roofing company in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.