Local Roofer for best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company near me in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.