Commercial Roofer for best roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.