Commercial Roofer for bitumen roof in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.