Local Roofer for built up roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.