Commercial Roofing for built up roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.