Local Roofer for cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check your roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.