Local Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.