Commercial Roofing for commercial roof installation in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.