Local Roofers for bitumen roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.