Residential Roofer for commercial roof repair in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.