Local Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your ResidenceThe primary purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.