Local Roofers for Roof repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.