Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.