Local Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.