Residential Roofing for cost of metal roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.