Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.