Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing companies in Wesley Chapel. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.