Commercial Roofer for metal roofing contractors in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing contractors in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.