Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing company in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing company in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.