Local Roofer for commercial roofing in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.