Local Roofer for cost of new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own HomeThe primary intent behind your roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.