Local Roofer for emergency roof repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roof repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.