Local Roofer for emergency roofer in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of emergency roofer in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.